Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My new favorite picture

In case you haven't seen this yet, here is my new favorite picture of Paxton.
The expression on her face is one of pure orneriness (is that a word?) and I love it!  Although a picture is worth a 1,000 words, here's a little more about that day.  Jeremy was outside shucking corn and Paxton was "helping".  Paxton LOVES corn on the cob and within a minute or so was happily munching away.  No, we had not cooked the corn yet, but she didn't care.  Here's a pic of her corn-eating face.

After she was done with the corn, I decided it was time for a small photo shoot.  The light was good and she was in a playful mood.  First she had to get into her chair.  This required a great deal of effort.

                                              

Next I fixed her hair and she posed nicely.  If I could post all of the pics from this setting, you would notice her right leg swinging back and forth.  This is a back shot, not a forth.  Just had to clarify.


The she got out of her chair and looked right into the lens.  I thought this picture was absolutely beautiful.  Her eyes look very big and thoughtful.  She also looks about 5 years old, but I don't want to think about that right now.


Right after this shot was taken, she started squealing with laughter and I got the picture that I posted at the beginning.  After that she took off and I captured one last moment of joy...

1 comment:

Nicole said...

HAHA! This is hilarious. She's growing up so fast...but shhh, don't think about that right now. =)